If a 456/436 gas chromatograph is powered off or the connection to the computer is disrupted, the GC will lose its IP configuration in MSWS 8. I recommend closing MSWS 8 every time the GC needs to be turned off or disconnected. But if that doesn’t happen, here’s a video tutorial on how to re-establish the connection.
Lotus Consulting has been making special chromatographic systems since 1990, especially oriented to measure gaseous to measure gaseous analytes. Our goals in implementing these systems are to –
- Achieve ultimate performance including lowest detection limits, including lowest detection limits and extended range
- Provide full automation to minimize operation involvement and maximize throughput
- Make operations easy to perform
We can provide assistance in taking your measurements into an operational instrument.
Some of the systems we have built are set up to measure –
- Toxics in ambient air, landfill gas, and vapor intrusion (EPA TO15)
- South Coast Air Quality Management District Method 25.3 and EPA Method 25.1 non-methane organic compounds
- Trace impurities in hydrogen fuel
- Trace siloxanes in biogas
- Dissolved gases in water
- DME and LPG